Monday, February 28, 2011

Wdm Driver For Digivue

... muwahaha!

New babies have found a home *---*

You just yesterday I went shopping comics XD now I say a little ' what I'm embracing .. cmq in comics there was a lot of people ... I practically stood in line! Usually when I go there No there are three people ever! Mah! Anyway I was lucky there was a little bit Ankora *---* addition to the comics that keep me from!

the list:
- Elettrosock daisy 2
- Papillon 6
- Koibana! 7
- Vampire Knight 10
- Moonlight Act 5 (n4 manka the T ^ T)
- Nodame Cantabile 5-6 (nn wait to read more *--*)

NEW ARRIVALS:
- Stardust Wink 1 (divetente hope to grow better in the second volume!)
- Say I Love You 2 (1 will retrieve)

I anke bought Preview + then you put forward the dates of release of several volumes!
I remind you that Mantova have the comic fair and new titles were announced that I promptly posted (almost all) the right page. I recommend you read and comment;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment