Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Invocation Prayer For Sales

'm broken .. Natsume Yuujinchou



E ' a bit 'that I write nn ^ _ ^ "sorry!
From the studies I have taken quick and Haim I get up at 6 to catch the train on time ... me and the times we are in constant struggle! believe me! Anyway today I also have 2 in the afternoon occhiaieeee! (but well imagine me without you XD).
of news ... we can talk about the song that has seen Sanremo Well I am very happy! This song really deserves to win! ! You know that old men had come to my school? played etc. ... *---*
Turning to Ferrara, where I study there are always a lot of newsstands waaay bigger than where I live! and there I He liked it there *---* switch girl, shinibi life, naruto, etc. ... but with the little time I have to catch the train I can only watch from afar and drool in the meantime:)
Cm were you? All bn? I am always happy to receive comments and look for info that you ask me. But I ask you to leave anonymous on No comment? nn if not ever understand who it is, that if this is the first person to X3 THANK YOU!
I hope the new logo of the blog you like kimi ni todoke *--* I wanted to honor a long time ... I like the anime too!
on the MP3 that I always carry on the train and I have several songs korean japponesi and sometimes get embarrassed a little 'to listen to them when the train stops I'm afraid to feel the words and think "but you hear this here?" XD "MIROTIC" and "Why i feel in love with you" ve TVWQ of the Board and Anke My Dream, Y, and Cry of MBLAQ Stay! I'm just happy to have known this whole world knew that a few years ago nn!
During the holidays, I saw myself anke 2 great drama! find one in the same role in "You're beautiful" *---* that I love as an actor! E 'bravo ... nn just too good ... I noticed that his eyes are a bit' different X3 is called "Mary out to stay the night". He, the protagonist is really beautiful and is a talented singer! Please download the "My Bus!" and Anke "My precious" are two rhythmic songs that make you fall in love with her voice!

kuronuma svegliatiii Speaking of love ... we are already at the seventh episode of the second set, and n ... Ankora you get anything done!
Another drama that I attended here and I love the main character for all that combines the girl is "secret garden" unfortunately there are only three episodes with subtitles in Italian, the others are all in English, but it really worth it!
The protagonist is a rich man who is always wants to compete with his cousin who is a singer (Oska adorooo you!) Is the same actor who did the waiter in a drama that I saw last year *---* and he always aghasiii! (Princess) XD he is strong! The girl is rather poor, and of course nn wants nothing to do with him, mister perfect and clean ... but I see some beautiful ... there will be exchanges of soul ... and I say No more *-- -*

PS anke find the time to tell you what happens in the strange train we go nn nn *---* until you know !!!!!!!

Good night all;) Ankora and thanks for reading what I write!

0 comments:

Post a Comment