Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cool Quotes For Picnik

Let 's talk ... Wink

last night ..... what you watched?


Yes .... unfortunately I had not said that this year I watched Sanremo and instead we are falling back, I was curious to hear almenosolo for 1 Once the songs ....... and I was so OO
Oddioooooo .... some are really bad!
Max Pezzali I liked it .... but there is the "woman" of the ring yesterday on TV? (Anna Oxa) As luck would have sent home the Tatangelo .... but who never sing a song like that? Only you!
Anyway I must say the funniest presenters were Luke and Paul! There adorooo! They understood that their anke Belen Canalis and can not do anything but .... nothing!
'm just there like statues of beauty that if they open their mouth ruin everything! Morandi was too cold for me, just wanted to talk to him but had memorized his lines without any improvisation bisio .. why do not they put you? TT
And we could look at what poor women? Luca and Paul ... but the singers have them Visa? We lacked the graves already presisposte ... and at the end of all who came? A pair of dancers where she was semi-naked and he ....... decrepit old man! Ufff ...... cmq that BEL FESTIVAL!
least I hope that tonight with the young people go off the moldy smell left by zombies.
you soon!
PS Anyway the scenery was more beautiful than the last edition! how many balls! but last year who remembers the winning song and the singer ???.... have not thrown in the lake? X3

0 comments:

Post a Comment